Avenida Rafael Alducín #101, Colonia Ferrocarrilera, Toluca, State of Mexico, C.P. 50090.
Total Land Area: 10,400.00 M2
Total Building Area: 4.000.00 M2
- Average height of 7 meters.
- Cover of pintro sheet and acrylic sheet, for saving electrical energy.
- Front with green area of approximately 1,000.00 M2, being able to use it as parking.
- Separation between columns of 10.00 meters. in a short sense and 30.00 meters long.
- It has two platforms for loading and unloading maneuvers.
- Floors with resistance of up to 2.5 tons per m2.
- Preparation for electricity power supply based on customer needs.
- Lighting in offices based on lamps.
- Ship lighting based on metal additive lamps.
- Cistern and water tank for storage of drinking water.
- Watchhouse with WC service, of approximately 10.0 m2 p>
Availability for installation of: Telephone lines; Higher electric power load, in case the client requires it, having to process directly before the Light and Power Company. Access for trucks and cargo trailers; Parking for visitors; Public transport infrastructure; Ways of communication and proximity to housing areas, for possible hiring of labor. p>
Communication: Paseo Tollocan; Access to the roads of Toluca-Morelia-Guadalajara-Querétaro .; Carretera Toluca- Naucalpan- Querétaro; Toluca International Airport; Presence in the Industrial Park of Lema, which has the presence of important companies and industries. p>